Welcome Summer 2015
May 3, 2015, 6:48 pm
The first official day of summer 2015 is June 21, but for many the season starts with the warm weather and end of school.
All of us at La Mer Concierge greatly welcome the calendar changing to May. For us it means the end of the quiet, cold winter months managing the upkeep and winterizing of homes, and the start of welcoming families back for another Cape Cod summer. It’s very important to us that our clients arrive to a home in pristine working order, with landscaping and entertaining arrangements taken care of. We handle all of the important details, to make your time on the Cape memorable, relaxing and fun.
Here are some links and suggetions as you put on your flip-flops and sunhats and enjoy the carefree days of summer.
1. Everything you need to know about fishing on Cape Cod can be found here.
2. From Provincetown’s Secret Garden Tour on Sunday July 19 to Heritage Museums & Gardens Best in Hydrangeas July 14, 15 & 16, there are garden tours aplenty.
3. Who doesn’t love a cook-out? Everything tastes better when it comes off the grill. Here are some recipes we think you will like: Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken and fast and fresh Summer Grill Recipes.
4. Enjoy local theater at The Cape Playhouse, Cape Cod Melody Tent, Cotuit Center for The Arts, the The Art House in Provincetown which includes 37 Broadway stars; Matthew Broderick & Sarah Jessica Parker, Neil Patrick Harris, Rosie O’Donnell, Sutton Foster, …
5. Pamper yourself. Whether it’s yoga on the beach, a round of golf, or biking along the ocean – take some time for yourself.
Welcome back! If you need help preparing for guests, scheduling home maintenance needs, landscape design and flower planting, or want someone to handle the details of scheduling day trips — La Mer Concierge is available. Call us at 508-428-8302.